Drive the adoption of our industry-leading technology with some of the largest and fastest-growing merchants in the world.
Chargehound is looking for an Account Manager to drive the adoption of our industry-leading
technology with some of the largest and fastest-growing merchants in the world. This is a highly
versatile role that requires you to switch gears from interacting with clients at large
corporations across hierarchies to small technology-driven ventures to partners in the Fintech
space. Internally, the Account Manager is the connector between Sales, Product, and PR. You
will be a trusted partner and consultant to our clients, driving their success and addressing their
We are looking for an exceptional communicator who can work with a wide-range businesses as
well as manage a growing number of accounts.
To apply, just send us an email telling us a bit about yourself, your relevant background and interests, and your LinkedIn or resume.
What you’ll do:
- Be the “expert” on our solution and product, and understand how it will help different
types of clients
- Help with sales demos and other items to close the sale (template consultation, etc)
- When the sale closes, guide the customer through the onboarding and integrations
process to achieve the earliest value
- Drive custom set up for clients depending on their business models – taking into
consideration needs of the client as well as value to Chargehound and ease of
maintenance and integration.
- Post onboarding: have regular “touches” with clients to make sure they are performing
Who you are:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in account management or comparable client-facing role
- experience in the fintech/payments and SaaS space is preferred
- Emphasis on being an ‘account architect’ — understanding our product’s fit with the
merchant and the best way to 1) make them successful and get them onboarded quickly
- Comfortable to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Quick to understand the Chargehound API and build great relationships with highly
- Ability to understand complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to drive data analysis and recognize patterns
- Capable of building strong relationships with clients and liaise with internal team at
- Track record of successfully managing different “stakeholders”: technical, legal, business
/ financial clients
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive vacation policy
- Team lunch once a week
Who we are:
Chargehound is a hyper-growth, venture-backed company based in Oakland, California. As the only automated chargeback solution on the market, we solve a critical business problem by using breakthrough technology. Last year alone, e-commerce merchants in the US suffered more than $15 billion in chargeback losses. Chargehound eliminates a massive pain point that most companies don’t have the resources to solve effectively without us.
Chargehound’s automated platform integrates with merchants and their payment processors to effortlessly handle chargebacks*. We outperform merchants’ existing disputes process 100% of the time. We’re already trusted by industry-leading businesses like Kickstarter and HotelTonight — and we’re just getting started.
Our team hails from all around the world and brings a diverse range of background, experiences and interests to the table. We value a culture of hard work, humor, compassion and respect.
Interested in joining us?
Send us an email telling us a bit about yourself, your relevant background and interests, and your LinkedIn or resume.
Last Reviewed: March 25th, 2019