We’re Lawn Love — a digital marketplace for lawn care and gardening services. We’re like Uber or Lyft for the lawn care space.
We launched four years ago, and are now one of the fastest growing tech companies in San Diego. We’ve raised funding from world-class investors like Y Combinator, Bullpen Capital, Joe Montana, Alexis Ohanian, Barbara Corcoran and others. We’re operating in over 120 cities in the U.S., have hundreds of thousands of customers, and tens of thousands of lawn care professionals on the platform.
Want to learn more? Check out an in-depth profile on us. We’re a team of ~90 based in Scripps Ranch, and we’d love to work with you.
We’re hiring our first-ever Product Manager. Your job will be to work closely with our Engineering team to help guide products from concept to launch. You will bridge the technical and business worlds to design features and services that our customers love. You’ll work across Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to accomplish this, and will own the results of your efforts.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- A front row seat to an amazing growth story.
- Great compensation and real ownership (both in terms of equity and over the product.)
- Full health coverage, open vacation, a fully stocked snack kitchen, catered Friday lunches, sponsored happy hours, etc.
- A $750/year personal learning budget, so you can stay on the edge of your skills.
- New gear, ergonomic workstations, and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Quarterly events, regular happy hours, and co-workers you just might actually want to spend time with.
- The opportunity to empower thousands of small business owners across the country, and give them the tools to thrive. We are direct defenders of the American Dream.