Ribbon Health (https://www.ribbonhealth.com/careers/) | New York, USA | Full-time
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us scale our data product across data collection, normalization, and modeling efforts. A best-in-class ETL pipeline is core to our ability to build a great product and have a meaningful impact on healthcare decisions.
What we’re looking for:
– Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
– Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company Grit, hustle, desire, and relevant past experience in working with data at scale (e.g., Postgres DB, Apache Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Presto, Hive)
– Familiarity across full stack and a “get it done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where all technical members are encouraged to participate in and contribute to the business, product, sales, etc.
– Scaling out our data collection, normalization and modeling efforts to help build a best in class healthcare data platform
– Build, design, improve, and launch new API features. To learn more, see: https://ribbon.readme.io/docs
– Manage independent work-streams while also working collaboratively with data science (e.g., deploying new models) and business teams (e.g., sales engineering)
If interested, please reach out to email@example.com!