Freelance Writer @ One Month
Who are we hiring for?
One Month is looking for a creative, driven, and experienced writer to join our team. This is a pay per post and/or part-time gig. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about teaching beginners to code.
Write, and edit blog posts for One Month. Your articles should should be extremely well written, educational, and fun to read.
- Excellent writing skills
- 1-3 years as a writer, journalist or writer
- Knowledgeable about the basics of coding
We are located in New York City, but you can be anywhere in the world
Submit two samples of your published work email@example.com.
Tips for getting noticed:
- Published links only (please don’t send a Word Doc or PDF).
- Send something you’re proud of. We’re looking for someone who can educate, and communicate big ideas in a simple and fun way — keep that in mind.
- Do you know how to code? Which languages?
- Include links to your social media accounts, and/or your personal blog if relevant (optional)
One Month is a online school that teaches you how to code in 30 days. We provide a high quality education with our videos, community, homework assignments and targeted deadlines all guaranteed to help you succeed improving your job skills. One Month is a Y Combinator company that has over 60,000 students, including employees from Columbia University, Google, Bloomberg L.P., Singularity University and the School of Visual Arts in New York City.