ReadMe is a Y Combinator startup based out of San Francisco. With dozens of new customers every month and a strong group of investors this is the rare opportunity to get in on the “ground floor” of an incredibly fast growing SaaS startup. We’re looking for an SDR to work with our VP of Sales that currently works remotely in Columbus Ohio.
Software is more integrated than ever. Integrating with others, once seen as the price of doing business is now a key revenue driver. The only way to tap into this new way of gaining revenue, partners and customers is to provide access to your API. Unfortunately most APIs are extremely hard to access, use and get data from. Companies invest thousands of hours building their APIs but spend almost no time showing people how to use them. With ReadMe, companies have all the tools they need to quickly create a beautiful Developer Experience around their APIs. Done are the days endless pages of static text tutorials and PDF diagrams. ReadMe helps deliver a beautifully interactive documentation experience that gives developers exactly what they need to quickly build integrations.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to, and qualify incoming web and inquiries regarding interest in ReadMe
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of ReadMe
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest, and excitement in Segment products.
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
You’re a great fit if you…
- You have 1–2 years of work experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have knowledge of the B2B SaaS industry
- You are hungry to be great
- You have high energy and a positive attitude
- You are enthusiastic about learning the software sales space
- You have intellectual curiosity