Vice President, Sales
At Shoptiques, we have two primary goals: First, we want to enable customers to buy one-of-a-kind merchandise that they can’t find anywhere else from the best local shops. Secondly, we want to provide small businesses with solutions that allow them to compete on a global scale. As a shopper, you can discover products according to traditional shopping categories as well as by neighborhood and even by store. As a Shoptiques boutique, you have access to millions of customers as well as a multitude of customizable tools, such as web hosting, email marketing, and our latest product – Point of Sale solution.
We are looking for a smart, accomplished and motivated Vice President to lead Shoptiques through its next growth phase. As VP, Sales You will build a best-in-class B2B Sales team and play a foundational role in Shoptiques’ rapid growth. The ideal candidate has previously scaled a B2B SAAS Sales Team. The position is based in New York City.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Sales Targets – Consistently meet and exceed monthly sales targets by developing and executing on measurable sales processes that drive revenue. Iterate on existing sales process and develop new strategies to optimize and improve sales cycle and conversion metrics.
- Team Management – Hire, train and develop the B2B SMB Sales Team. You know how to get the best out of your people and run a collaborative team environment.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence – Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Finance and Operations – Manage and optimize the sales team budget.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a tenacious, gritty, scrappy leader that will stop at nothing to get a sale
- You have built a B2B Inside SMB Sales Team for a fast growing company before
- You are an expert in B2B SMB sales
- You value the success of your team
- You are an exceptional communicator and effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results
- You naturally operate cross-functionally, and engage both peers and executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- You thrive in high-growth environments
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree