The Muse is the most trusted and beloved career platform, connecting individuals and companies on a more authentic level. We support over 75 million people looking to craft meaningful careers through TheMuse.com and our employer partners. Smart companies work with us to attract today’s top talent, giving candidates the information they need to find the company that is right for them. Why? Because life’s too short to hate your career.
As the Senior Marketing Analyst at The Muse, you will architect and build the operations, analytics, and reporting engine that will drive our marketing programs as we scale. You will also use these data insights to tell stories that help businesses attract the right talent, and people successfully navigate their careers.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, data-driven sales or marketing analyst with an aptitude for developing technical solutions from lead acquisition through customer retention. Your insights are more than just reporting, they inform planning and allow marketing to accurately measure performance, target investment, forecast results, and resonate in the market.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll identify and communicate key marketing metrics and commercial insights
- You’ll conduct analysis of campaign performance and use marketing automation tools to optimize campaign performance.
- You’ll manage the overall Lead Routing Process, providing regular reporting to sales and marketing leadership, analysis of lead and opportunity conversion rates, along with overall lead performance.
- You’ll develop an implementation plan for target accounts and verticals across marketing and sales development.
- You’ll build dashboards and tools to maintain accountability.
- You’ll address legacy data integrity and tracking issues, with a proactive plan going forward.
- You’ll own the marketing tech stack, conduct best practices training for marketing and sales development on tools, benchmarks.
- You’ll lead channel, pipeline, and product data analysis to continuously optimize efforts.
- You’ll lead evaluation process for new/replacement marketing tools, integrations and data collection.
- You’ll develop appropriate user and employer lead scoring paradigms that predictably drive user growth and revenue results.
- You’ll collaborate with revenue, business intelligence, product, and engineering teams to use data to inform employer trends and insights.
- You’ll conduct investigations using complex data sets with advanced statistical methodologies and tools.
Why we’ll love you
- You have genuine excitement for how data drives business decisions at all levels of the organization and in the market
- You’re able to assess, analyze and resolve data, tracking, and reporting issues
- You can independently develop strong hypotheses, diagnose and solve problems, and uncover business insights to drive growth
- You have hands-on experience with marketing automation, CRM, data visualization, and analytics tools—you’re an advanced Excel power user
- You bring experience driving adoption of process, and you enable marketing and sales to do their best work
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environments with tight deadlines
- You’re always thinking ahead—you have worked with product, engineering, BI, revenue, and customer success teams to define the data collection and process needs for future work
Why you’ll love us
- You’ll be surrounded by a collaborative team that is working together to reshape the future of work
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women—Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big company-wide decisions.
- The Muse actually has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you.
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation—and we mean it!
At The Muse, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes The Muse a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make The Muse a welcoming and inclusive place for all.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter and resume, so we can get to know you a little better.