Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We’re passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle ( more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
Zeus is looking for a B2B Sales Lead to own and implement the strategy behind our business partnerships team. We need an experienced sales leader to optimize and improve our current processes and reach our daring revenue and headcount goals over the next 12 months. The B2B Sales team is responsible for engaging with prospective partners, helping spread Zeus’ immense value to their respective businesses.
As the leader of this organization, you will train a group of salespeople in developing outreach strategies, sales pitches, and closing practices, driving revenue growth into out organization. Your time will be split amongst: hiring the sales team, helping reps win deals and reviewing sales pipelines, creating scripts/email templates/demos and perfecting our sales process, running the broader sales organization and communicating feedback with product and other departments, and closing big deals. This position will report directly to the CEO.
What You Will Do
– You will develop a deep understanding of Zeus product for our B2B Account Executives and Resident Acquisition and Account Management teams
– You will take responsibility for our conversion numbers, and devise a strategy and execution plan in order to reach our company revenue goals
– You will experiment and optimize on our current sales process, learning from mistakes along the way to derive process improvements across the organization
– You will coach all revenue driving Zeus employees on sales methodologies, working hand in hand with the team to understand how to nurture employee development
– You will quickly and efficiently scale our business to expand into new markets
– You will become an authority on selling into medium and large corporations, learning the ins and outs of the business as we grow
– You will collaborate with product, customer service, operations, and leadership to help Zeus build a product that our customers need
Who you are
– 6+ years SaaS or B2B sales leadership experience
– Deep understanding of all sales metrics and how to mesh them with Zeus’ current funnel
– Highly analytical and quantitative and used to making decisions based on deep analytical thinking
– Experience growing a sales organization from 5 to 50 at a rapid pace
– Passionate about process improvements, and able to see those through to completion
– An authority at CRM management and other sales stack tools
– Self-starter who can own projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
– Self aware and understands personal limitations to ask for help when needed
– Pre-existing relationships with decision makers around corporate housing and business travel needs is ideal